Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 4 December 2009

Spellbinder - Ovals and Squares - Make your own corners

Hi there, my 28th Christmas card is a fun card for my Granddaughter.  Snowmen, Teddy, Cat and of course Glitter.  Having included all these necessities, I even managed to sneak in a couple of Cuttlebug touches for you!

The Nestie Ovals speak for themselves, but if you look at the corners....these are not punched, but cut from a Nestie Square.  If you would like to see how to do this....check it out here



 


and my card....

Caitlin is very excited because she is going to be Mary in the school's Nativity play. Her Grandad asked "Is there a donkey...Yes...what's do you call this donkey...Josh...Is he a good donkey...No...He tried to strangle me!" Kids!! Hope he's better behaved on the day!!!

Are you getting those Chrissie cards done? Not long now!

See you tomorrow with No.29.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

What a great card. Love that little cat just sitting there letting Teddy do all the work! My grand-daughter was Mary once. I was so proud.

Lynne.x

Lynne K said...

Very cute! Your granddaughter will love it.

Whisper said...

What a fantastic idea for the corners, would have never thought of this, Sam x