Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 3 March 2010

WOYWW - March 3rd

Hi WOYWWers, today I'm in Edinburgh visiting my family and I thought I'd try to download a piccy from my SD card to laptop and then on to the Cupboard!!!!  Hooray....managed it!  But not sure where my pictures are now stored - will have to go a searching for the rest!  Just before I left home yesterday I had a card to finish for a friend who has just had heart surgery.  I managed the card - it's on my desk along with all my other bits and pieces.  Not so tidy today!

Hope you all have a good week.

12 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy visits Ikki! Love the card - beautiful example of sponging round that cute duck.

~T~ said...

It doesn't look too bad - enjoy your visit!

Unknown said...

lovely card Ikkie - glad you made it from Edinburgh! Enjoy!!!

Paula x x x

Spyder said...

Love your card, your friend will too! And a leaf punch I have! Very useful!
(lyn)

Merry said...

Love the card....like how you added the glossy accent to the ducks beak. I like all the different shapes of pearls you have on that sheet too.

Unknown said...

Lovely card - enjoy your trip X

Julie said...

Super ducky card and a lots of rummaging to be had today - I do like a good rummage! Juliexx

Paige said...

I'm so pleased I found your blog. I have been looking for a piece of PP for about two weeks now since returning from the WCC retreat with half a sheet of paper for the swap bin. i didn't know who made the paper and it's the same piece as you have used in your card today, (it's the cream one with flowers on stems). do you happen to know what it is please? and also where do you buy such massive sheets of sticky gems from please? FAB! desk by the way :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Hope your friend gets better soon.

Annie said...

Your card is lovely and I'm sure it will put a smile on the person you are giving it to.
A x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Ikki, very cheerful. have a wonderful visit to Edinburgh.

Brenda

mrs ann said...

I love all your work here!! I think you are a very special and talented person. Thanks so much for sharing!Look forward to seeing these new stamps!Annx