Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Saturday 22 January 2011

Eazi Scoreboard - lines, lines, and more lines!


 
The card I have to show you today was done with my Eazi Scoreboard. 
Some boards have lots of lines at equal distance, but you only need two lines to complete this sunray design.
You start on  line 1 and score from corner to corner.  Then keeping the stylus on the same corner line,
 
 
 move the scored line to the line 2 on the board and score again so your new line appears at an different angle to first, and so on, and on.  I work one way from the centre line until I have half of my pattern.  To complete the pattern -  you move the bottom corner to line 2 and reposition again at line 1.
 
Be sure to line up the ends of both lines to the grooves in the board before you score.
 
 
 
 
 
This is a very simple, quick to make card, but I think its very effective - eazi score scores again!
 
 
 
Well, I'm still playing with my JOY, my hubby thinks if I continue to call it my Joy I will be getting even more funny emails than usual! So JT it is. My testing (okay playing) of the JT is progressing well and I hope  to give you a full report tomorrow.
 
 
The draw for an Eazi Scoreboard donated by Diamond Card Crafts is open until Monday 3lst January, and you will find the details on the post below. 

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Elegant card - look forward to hearing more about JT

SusanBluerobot said...

WOW what a fantastic idea
love your card

Merry said...

This is such a fantastic effect Ikki and makes a beautiful card.

Unknown said...

it reminds me of art deco - i might be wrong though. Well done - I appreciate it must take a fair bit of repetition and concentration, but the outcome is very worthwhile.

Can't wait to hear more about the JT - I need to know whether I need it or not!???

Paula x xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

A very effective way of doing something slightly different I had a go this afternoon and found it so easy. Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks with us.