Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 7 January 2011

Friday Followers Gallery

Unfortunately I don't have any cards to put in the FFG, hope to hear from someone soon!!!!!!  Don't be shy - share your work with me.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Ikki,loving the labels and Glossery,makes it so easy to get about your blog! A while back,you asked if you could have this card
http://julie-rainbowdays.blogspot.com/2010/08/not-mushroom-on-sunday.html
for your friday followers,don't know if you still want it or not? Happy New Year to you,Julie.x

Rose-Anne said...

Love your blog. If you ever want any of my ideas on my blog re Cuttlebug techniques etc you are welcome. I know you will acknowledge me if you use them. I am always trying to think up something different.
http://croppinrose.blogspot.com/
Keep up the great work.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

I just want to say gain a VERY big thanks for all your help over the last year as I followed your blog after purchasing my cuttlebug.
My blog is only 5 weeks old but I recently made a card with enlarging folder methods in part aided with what I learnt from your site with the Swiss dots folder and you may like if stuck to use it for a card? I am sure there are plenty of other great ones too..?
Shaz in Oz.
see part 2 (post was in two parts)
http://calligraphycards-shazinoz.blogspot.com/2010/11/part-2-enlarging-cuttlebug-folders.html

Joanne said...

Hi Eileen, I have been following your blog for several months now and I just realized that I haven't left you any comments. So I am turning over a new leaf in this new year and letting you know that I admire your creativity and love your work. Thanks so much for sharing with us new cuttlers!

Julie said...

Hi Ikki,let me know if you decide to and I'll link back to you on my post at the weekend,Julie x