Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 6 January 2011

Using Tippy Thurday

Hi my friends, thanks for popping over on this TippyThursday.  My post today is short but hopefully useful!

On my sidebar I have added a feature called "receive an email on new posts".  If you enter your email address in the space provided, you will receive an email whenever I post.  It's a free service aimed at keeping you in touch with blogs you follow.  It will also be useful if you do not have a blog.

I know I have been blogging on about my "Labels Section", and today is no exception!  Over many months I have been writing my Tippy Thursday posts and I know there is a lot of useful info there and also comments and experiences of other crafters.  I cannot sort out all the different areas covered in the posts, but what I can do is suggest that reading some of them will assisr you with your die cutting and embossing.  

2 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I will need to go through your top tips and see what more i can learn from you, thanks for all the help you post

Eileen said...

Happy new year Eileen ... I have posted a link to your blog from mine today cos I have made a card that uses one of the Nestie circle sentiments you kindly made for us to use... Can you let me know where I can find the post so I can update my blog and point my crafty friends to the download ? Many thanks.
Eileen xxx