Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 2 February 2011

News - Elusive Images, JOY Trouvaille and me

Hi, not sure where today has gone!  First a visit to the physio to see if he could sort out my back and neck pains - a bit painful but hopefully worth it!  Next a treat - lunch out.  When we arrived home, the post had arrived with some absolutely beautiful stamps from Glenda of Elusive Images - this lady certainly can produce some fab artwork!  If you are at EI fan - WATCH THIS SPACE - I will soon have some very interesting news!!!! I can hear many of you saying "teasing again" - NO, not teasing just keeping you informed  - the Design Team lives again and I'm so excited that I just had to say something!!!!! 

On the JT front - there's no news!  I think tomorrow I will be making a noise in Holland.

I'll be doing a TippyThursday post tomorrow - so see you then.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

6 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

you make as much noise as you need to, they should get a move on and sort you out a new machine toot sweet. looking forward to seeing the new stamps and what you do with them

Gina said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with Glenda's new designs. You both have such a talent.

Gina x

Alexandra said...

I looked at this machine,(only the picture) thinking I needed to get something to cut the grand dies or the larger sizzex thick cuts, like Tim's Tag die, but I was put off with the look of it. It didn't look as robust as the bug, so when I noticed you were awaiting it's arrival, I thought I'd wait for your expert opinion on comparability with the bug, albeit, it's ability to cut A4. Now I'm glad I held off. They don't seem too good with their after sales service or support. Best wishes in getting this rectified. I don't think they realise what a big influence you are to others like myself.
I hope they don't keep you waiting much longer.

veronica said...

glad EI are back on song - will look forward to the samples! good luck with getting your JT machine fixed- definitely not customer focussed service

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Ikki it is so good to have you blogging again so regularly and will waited with baited breath to see how WWW3 in Holland goes tomorrow as well as your always treasured Tippy Thursdays,
love Shaz in Oz.x PS hope physio helped and cant wait to see these stamps.. have seven of EI now.. love them!

Aquarius said...

Lucky you getting a parcel from glenda - I for one will be watching this space with anticipation and I'm so pleased the design time is active. Hope you make loud enough noises about your 'JT'