Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 18 February 2011

The news you have been waiting for!

The wait is over and I can tell you that the new name for Glenda's Company is Chocolate Baroque and the new Design Team Blog is now on line for you to see what we have been up to!!!

The DT and I have have been busy using  4 sets of new stamps and we are pleased to be able to show you our artwork over the next few days.  My contribution will not be until Monday, but there's plenty over there to inspire you.   Also, Glenda is giving away some of these stamps so why not pop over and say hello - you have to be there to win! 

Congratulations Glenda on your achievement and success over adversity, and also best wishes to you and Adrian on your l5th Wedding Anniversary.  What a day you have had!

5 comments:

Christine B. said...

What a fabulous name off to see Glenda. Hugs x ChrisB

Ger said...

Oh LOL as if a girl could forget chocolate - my own blog name is dedicated to it. All the best to Glenda and all involved, hope it all goes very well for you. Chocolate Baroque. Yum! Ger x.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Been a checked it out and it is truly impressive, I love the new sets of stamps thanks for sharing Ikki and l wondered if you changed your colour scheme tone in with the new blog at Chocolate Baroque?
Shaz n Oz.x

Aquarius said...

This is good news and I'll be looking out for your work in due course - off to check out the new site now

Annie said...

all very exciting - thanks for the news.
off to have a look.
Looking forward to Monday.
Ann xxx