Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 19 May 2011

Tippy Thursday and a lesson in colouring

Hi, Thursday again and this morning I have something different for you.  Glenda Waterworth owner of Chocolate Baroque has today posted a tutorial on colouring which is sooooo good and when I've finished this post I off to look for my pencils!  Thanks Glenda for your video - your work is inspiring!

http://glendawaterworth.com/2011/05/18/whats-the-story-morning-glory/






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spellbinders Summer Surprise! Announcement
You’re invited to a Party!
An exclusive die template release from May 23-27! Ten of Spellbinders’ amazing designers will contribute to the Summer Surprise posts and prizes!


Visit the Spellbinders Blog daily from May 23-27, to enter the daily contests. Daily winners will receive all five of these fantastic die templates, the actual featured projects and a copy of Nestabilities Basics and Beyond, our latest book!

I will post links for you on Sunday 22nd - entering is free and you COULD BE A WINNER!

3 comments:

Merry said...

Thanks for all this wonderful news Ikki and thanks for the colouring link.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Thanks Ikki popping over to check it out lovely! Shaz in Oz.x

Aquarius said...

I spotted this video this morning and watched it - really great. thanks for the info about the Spellbinders too.